It’s more than a job at MAS. It’s a path for life, doing what you love and do best.
What’s in it for me?
- Get paid to work and study at the same time
- Receive a nationally recognised qualification after you successfully finish your apprenticeship or traineeship
- Gain practical work experience and get a head start in a new career
- Update your skills in your current career
- Increase your value as a qualified employee
- Access great long-term career prospects
- Benefit from financial help from the Government (if eligible)
How it works
Once you’ve been employed, you and your employer will choose a registered training organisation (RTO) to provide you with training. Training can be conducted on-the-job, off-the-job or as a combination of both. School-based apprenticeships are also available if you’re still studying.
If you choose MAS National, you’ll benefit from The MAS Experience, giving you all the support you need along the way.
Whether you’re looking for your first job or thinking of changing career, we can help to identify your options and what you’d be best suited to.
Call MAS National on 1300 627 628 to find out more.