Many employers use the apprenticeship system to provide qualifications for new employees and training opportunities for new and existing employees.
MAS National’s Australian Apprenticeships Centre operates across Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. MAS National has also formed a national alliance with BUSY At Work to deliver The MAS Experience.
Apprenticeships suited to your business
- Apprenticeships are available in a wide range of industries.
- Accredited training providers customise training plans to suit the needs of employers and trainees.
- Training can be full time, on-the-job, or a mix of work and off-the-job training that suits your business.
- You can hire a part-time or school-based apprentice.
- You can choose from a broad range of motivated applicants who have a demonstrated interest in working in your industry.
Wage and incentives expertise
- You pay your apprentice a wage that reflects how long the apprenticeship is, and how much training the apprentice has done.
- An employee can only be paid apprentice and trainee rates if they have a formal training contract with their employer.
- You may be eligible to receive financial incentives from the Australian Government.
- Each state/territory government may have their own incentives or benefits for businesses employing apprentices.
A positive outcome
- Once training is completed, you will have a skilled, 100% qualified team member who is familiar with your operations and well-equipped to benefit your business.